4x4 Safari Vehicle
Bushtrackers vehicles are from the Toyota line - the hardy Hilux, in single or double cab, and the rugged Landcruiser. For your peace of mind all our Toyota Safari vehicles are equipped and maintained to the highest possible standard offering BFGoodrich All Terrain Tyres, Long Range fuel tanks, an EFS modified and raised suspension, ARB front nudgebars, additional under-carriage protection, and Bushtec aluminium canopies.
Our fleet is professionally maintained by the Halfway Toyota group and full service records are available on request. Our vehicles are all late-models and have no Bushtrackers branding.
If you are new to 4x4 driving and want to hone your skills before you leave, we will facilitate this.
Striking the balance between "everything you need" and "packing light" needs experience.
The camping gear consists of one or two Eezi Awn Rooftop Tents, a 40L Engel Fridge, and recovery kit, a set of quality bedding, all your cooking and eating utensils, as well as a table and chairs.
We plan carefully so that you will have everything you needs and comfort. We also consider the feedback from returning clients to ensure changing needs are addressed.
Just bring some clothes and you will be ready for the vacation of a life-time!
At Bushtrackers we keep extra charges to a minimum. Included in the fee you have -
- Unlimited mileage on the 4x4 vehicle;
- Vehicle documentation for cross-border travel;
- Printed travel maps for neighbouring countries;
- No charge for extra drivers;
- 24-Hour Back-up service; (Vehicles are covered under manufacturer’s warrantee (Toyota SA) who provide telephonic 24-Hour vehicle back-up service within South Africa, Botswana & Namibia)
- A branding-free vehicle - no logos, stickers or marketing banners.
On request and for an additional fee we will arrange -
- Satellite phone;
- Compressor for inflating tyres;
- Air jack.